Thursday, December 5, 2013

despidiendo

Well, my goodbyes have been said, my bags are packed, and by this time tomorrow, I will be almost Stateside. I think my emotions are a bit too mixed up right now to say anything intelligibly conclusive about my time here, so I'll just leave you all with some of my favorite pictures from this last week. Thankfully, that package of cameras did finally arrive and after five trips to customs and a lot of paperwork, they were finally given to me. This meant that over the last couple weeks the girls and I got to go on just a few more photo walks before I said my goodbyes.




























To see a selection of the girls' photos from the exhibition, click here.

Thanks for following along, praying, and dreaming with me these past six months.

Bendiciones.

No comments:

Post a Comment